1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. I’m Scott Davis, leader of Team Evidence, and chair of the AKA sport kite committee. I live in Puyallup, Washington and I’m active in the NW kiting community. (http://teamevidence.com/)
2. Why did you join the AKA? Initially I joined the AKA because I started competing. I have since become active in the national kiting community and have served in various capacities within the AKA organization.
3. What is your favorite kite to fly? Our team kite, the Jinx.
4. Where is your favorite place to fly? In Berck, during the world championships for team.
5. If you could fly with anyone dead or alive, who would it be, and what would you fly?I would fly with Jesus with a pair of kites that he designed.
6. Where is the next place someone can find you flying a kite? Victoria BC