1. Tell us a little bit about yourself: Cass and Carol Pittman, San Diego Ca. We have two very large beautiful greyhounds that are afraid of kites.
2. Why did you join the AKA? The number one reason we joined is we decided we wanted to improve our skills and our way to accomplish this was through competing. The second reason was to meet people who have a shared love in kiting.
3. What is your favorite kite to fly? Our favorite kite is the Nirvana 3 E Ultra Lite by R-Sky
4. Where is your favorite place to fly? Belmont Shores Long Beach Ca or any place there is wind.
5. If you could fly with anyone dead or alive, who would it be, and what would you fly? We would have to say Ron Despojado and then our team would be the Five-Ce instead of the Four-Ce. That was our intention when we got our first dual line kites.
6. What is your favorite event or kite festival? Berkley in the US and Berck in France
7. What is one thing you wish more people knew about kite flying? Allows you to return to the care free days of your childhood.
8. What is the best color combination for a kite? Teal, black, white and gray of course. (used to be purple until we started flying with Mark and Jeanette.
9. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why? Caribbean teal (just a little brighter) then the current teal