We are accepting Logo submissions for our 2017 AKA Annual Convention being held in Ocean City, Maryland. This is your chance to show us your artistic skills and design abilities. The winning entry will receive one FREE Registration to the 2017 convention.
This year’s theme is “CELEBRATING 40 YEARS”. We are asking the designer to use creative thinking in designing this year’s logo. Ocean City is place where it all began for the AKA. Consider using landmarks from the area in your design.
Browse through the gallery of previous AKA Convention logos to see what designs have won in years past: https://www.kite.org/category/past-conventions/
Guidelines for Logo Design:
- The logo must be created by an AKA member in good standing, who may be either an amateur or professional designer.
- The logo must be designed around the theme “Celebrating 40 Years. The theme title MAY be used in the design.
- The logo MUST incorporate the red AKA logo as well as the year “2017”, the city “Ocean City” and the State “Maryland”.
- The logo must be no more than four (4) colors not including the background, but must look good in both full color and black and white.
- The logo must look good in formats from 1 inch to 10 inches.
- The logo must be scalable and suitable for uses on convention patches, pins, shirts, printed and multi-media advertising and presentations. Please note: A good portion of the chosen design may be left out to get the correct stitch count for embroidered items.
Guidelines for Logo Submission:
- Submit in one of the following formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, or Vector.
- Submit original designs, including contact information, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.